Thursday, February 9, 2012

Karma

Today I was going at a fairly decent clip down the bike lane when a man proceeded to walk in front of me without even looking.  I narrowly missed him and shouted, "SIR!" as I went by (at least I'm polite in my scolding).  He mumbled something in response along the lines of not seeing me (which, I would like to point out, is because he wasn't looking).  I swear to god, one of these days I'm going to attach an ice cream truck music box to my bike.  Or possibly just bike around with a boom box on my shoulder, blasting obscene rap music.

I made up for it later by letting a pedestrian cross even though she didn't quite have the light.  Karma-wise (karmically?), I think this morning was a wash.

The weather forecast lied.  It was not nearly cold enough to warrant all the clothes and the comically large scarf I left the house with.

1 comment:

  1. What you need is Planet Bike's new Ped-Zapper. It passively searches the road ahead and sends a jolt of electricity into anyone who is violating the Rachel Cycling Zone (RCZ).

    ReplyDelete